Facility Reservations

Planning a group picnic or family reunion? Or perhaps a wedding reception or special event? 

You can reserve covered picnic shelters, City Park BandshellRiverstone Amphitheater, or the McEuen Avista Pavilion for a special event through the Parks Department. 

The Centennial Trail and the Prairie Trail are also available for special events. A reservation fee and Facility Use Permit are required for the reservation of facilities. 

Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis through this website, or at the Parks Department Office at 710 E. Mullan Avenue.

Click Button


rs4 smaller  ampitheatre small  Riverstone Gazebo with people
Bandshell with People small  Bandshell 1 small  City Park Gazebo 1small

The following parks have covered picnic shelters that can be reserved

Bluegrass Park

Coeur d'Alene City Park

G.O. Phippeny Park

Johnson Mill River

Landings Park

McEuen Park

North Pines Park

Ramsey Park

Riverstone Park

Shadduck Park

Sunset Park

Sunshine Meadows Park

Winton Park


For further information please contact the Parks Department at (208) 769-2252 or parks@cdaid.org  

For your safety and the safety of others, dogs, vehicles, alcohol, overnight camping, and glass containers are not allowed in Coeur d’Alene’s parks.

Dogs are allowed at Central Bark Dog Park,  Cherry Hill Dog Park, and McEuen Dog Park.  They are allowed on leash on Tubbs Hill, Canfield Mountain Natural Area, the Prairie Trail, and the Centennial Trail.

For reservation and scheduling of ball fields, contact the city’s Recreation Department (208) 769-2250.