Complete this form to report a streetlight problem.

A pole number should be labeled on a tag located about eye level on the pole. If there is no pole tag, it is possible that it is a private streetlight that the utility does make repairs. If you are in a neighborhood association, the property management company may be responsible for the repair.

Please enter your contact information in case we have questions.