COVID-19 NOTE: The City is utilizing Governor Little’s Stage 3 Rebound Idaho guidance for its public meeting. As such, we are abiding by the social distancing standard of 6’ within the physical meeting room, which provides very limited public seating. Therefore, we are still encouraging the public to participate electronically. Please sign up through the below link to express your interest in testifying at a public hearing. Additionally, you may provide written public comments to the City Clerk at email@example.com any time prior to 4:00 p.m. the day of the meeting. Thank you in advance. Renata McLeod, City Clerk
The following is a list of public hearings as set by the City Council.
Please provide written comments in advance of the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org or register to testify at: https://www.cdaid.org/signinpublic
November 17, 2020
1. Quasi-judicial - A-1-20: A proposed 7.69 acre annexation from County Agricultural to City R-8; at 7278 Atlas Road - Applicant: Harmony Homes, LLC
2. Legislative - V-20-03: Vacation of a portion of Atlas Road right-of-way adjoining the westerly boundary of Tax #25317
December 1, 2020
December 15, 2020
1. Legislative - Adoption of the 2018 International Building Code with amendments, the 2018 International Residential Code with amendments, the 2018 International Energy Conservation Code with amendments, the 2018 International Fuel Gas Code with amendments, the 2018 International Mechanical Code with amendments, the 2018 International Existing Building Code with amendments, and amendments to the 2017 Idaho State Plumbing Code. The proposed Ordinance can be found HERE.
2. Quasi-Judicial - ZC-6-20: A proposed zone change fro R-12 to R-17; at 654 Haycraft Avenue. Applicant: Glen Lanker, Artio LLC
3. Quasi-Judicial - ZC-7-20: A proposed zone change from R-12 to LM; at 1609 N. College Way. Applicant: Norman Anderson