Prescription Medication Turn In

You can turn in your unused medication at the following locations.....
No needles or liquids
**Needles can be deposited at Kootenai County Solid Waste, 3650 N Ramsey, 208-446-1430**

Kootenai County Sheriff's Office / front lobby
5500 N Government Way
Coeur d'Alene, ID  83815

208-446-1300 or 208-446-1854
9am to 4pm, Monday thru Friday

No needles or liquids
It is suggested that you take your personal information label off your bottle.

Walgreens Pharmacy
335 W Appleway Ave
Coeur d'Alene. ID. 83814
(208) 765-1254