The meeting can be viewed live through Facebook Live and/or the City's YouTube channel or on Spectrum Cable Channel 1301. The meeting is rebroadcast on Spectrum Cable Channel 1301, and on YouTube through a link on the City's website (www.cdaid.org).
The following is a list of public hearings as set by the City Council.
Please provide written comments any time prior to 4:00 p.m. the day of the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org or register to testify at: https://www.cdaid.org/signinpublic
May 17, 2022:
1. (Legislative) A-3-22 - A +/- 3.2 Acre Proposed Annexation from County Ag Suburban to City R-12; Location: 3511 & 3522 N. 15th; Applicant: 15th Street Investments, LLC.
2. (Quasi-judicial) ZC-1-22 - A Proposed Zone Change from R-12 to R-17; Location: 525 E. McFarland; Applicant: Bethel Baptist Church, Inc.
3. (Legislative) V-22-02, Vacation of a portion of Mountain Avenue right-of-way adjoining the northerly boundary line of Lot 13, Block 24 of the Lake Shore Addition plat. Applicant: Mathew and Nichole Piekarski
4. (Legislative) V-22-03, Vacation of a portion of Veneer Road right-of-way adjoining the southwesterly boundary line of Lot 1, Block 4 of the Atlas Waterfront First Addition, and Lots 5, 6 & 7, Block 6 of the Atlas Waterfront Second Addition. Applicant: ignite CDA
5. (Legislative) V-22-04, Vacation of a portion of Atlas Road right-of-way adjoining the easterly boundary line of Lot 1 & 2, Block 1 of the Atlas Waterfront First Addition. Applicant: Atlas Mill 10 and 12 Investment, LLC
There are Currently No Hearings Scheduled for the Following Dates:
June 7, 2022
June 21, 2022
July 5, 2022
July 19, 2022