The Civil Division:
- Provides legal advice and support to the Mayor, the City Council, City committees, commissions and boards, and City departments.
- Represents the City in civil litigation, administrative proceedings, and regulatory matters.
- Oversees private attorneys who provide legal services to the City.
- Drafts contracts, memoranda of understanding, and other documents of a legal nature.
- Drafts municipal ordinances and resolutions.
Civil Contact Info
Phone: (208) 769-2348
710 E. Mullan Avenue
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814