The City of Coeur d’Alene Finance Department provides billing for city utilities, which include water, sewer, garbage, streetlights, and stormwater. For billing inquiries, contact us at (208) 769-2227 or (208) 769-2224. You may also access information regarding your account by clicking here.
Payments can be made at City Hall, mailed to: City of Coeur d'Alene, 710 E. Mullan Avenue, Coeur d'Alene, ID, 83814, deposited in one of our convenient drop box locations:
- Outside City Hall: 710 E Mullan Ave (Parking lot off 8th St)
- Silverlake Mall: 200 W Hanley Ave (Next to Food Court door)
- Avista: 1735 N 15th St
- Ace Hardware: 1217 N 4th St.
CITY BUSINESS HOURS: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To insure proper credit please include account number with your payment. Dishonored check fee $20.00
As per Ordinance No. 2559 Section 13.04.070 of the Municipal Code of the City of Coeur d’Alene, effective January 1, 1994, billing shall remain in the name of the property owner.
- To establish or terminate a utility service account, contact us at (208) 769-2223.
- Questions on L.I.D. (Local Improvement Districts) contact us at (208) 769-2225.
- After hours emergency number (208) 769-2337.