The Design Review Commission is a council appointed eight member volunteer commission that plays a major role in nearly all aspects of design review. These duties include:
- To protect property rights and values;
- To enhance the built environment, make reports, hold public hearings and perform all other duties as may be prescribed by the Idaho Code and this code;
- Commission members shall comply with all city policies, procedures, and regulations;
- To review development proposals as required by the Municipal Code; and
- To provide recommendations to the City Council on issues that the City Council may refer to the commission.
Current members are:
George Ives (Chairman)
Heather Stein Bowlby
Steve Johnson (Alternate)
Click here for information regarding Design Review Procedure.
Click here for a Design Review Application.
The Commissioners may be reached by mail at:
Design Review Commission
c/o City of Coeur d'Alene
710 E. Mullan Avenue
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814
Staff Liaison: Tami Stroud, Planner, 666-5740