If you would like to apply for a current job opening, please read the following:
- A City of Coeur d'Alene Job Application is required by 5:00 p.m. on the specified filing deadline date;
- The original (not copied, scanned or faxed), signed application is required;
- We only accept a faxed application if you are trying to meet the deadline (fax#: 208-415-0404);
- If application information is faxed to meet deadline, the original application and any supplemental forms must be received (not postmarked) within 5 business days;
- Resumes are NOT accepted in lieu of a City of Coeur d'Alene Application;
- All sections of the job application must be completed to be considered for the opening (this includes current and past Employment Record).
Part-Time Custodians. Starting hourly wage is $8.19, 19 flexible hours per week, non-benefited position. The city continuously accepts applications from those interested in part-time custodian work. Requires strong custodian background and light maintenance work experience. Click Here to download a City of Coeur d'Alene job application or application is available at City Hall, 710 E Mullan Avenue, CDA, 208-769-2205. Applications continuously accepted.
Temporary/Seasonal Ground Maintenance Workers. Starting hourly wage is $9.84, 40 hours per week, position may work up to 8 months based on department need. Performs basic maintenance duties on equipment, parks, buildings & grounds. Must have valid driver’s license & be able to work in all types of weather. Click Here to download a City of Coeur d'Alene job application or application is available at City Hall, 710 E Mullan Avenue, CDA, 208-769-2205. Initial Application Review, March 14, 2014. Open Until Filled.
Part-Time Sports Officials. The city continuously accepts applications from those interested in officiating basketball and soccer. Starting hourly wage is $9.00, 6-8 hours per week. Requires confident personality, ability to work with parents and coaches and sports knowledge and background. Click Here to download a City of Coeur d'Alene Temporary/Seasonal Job Application or application is also available at City Hall, 710 E Mullan Avenue, 208-769-2250.
Veteran's Preference Information
Per Idaho Code, Title 65, Chapter 5, the City of Coeur d'Alene will afford a preference to employment of veterans. In the event of equal qualifications and experience beteween candidates for an available position, a veteran who qualifies will be preferred. If claiming veteran's preference, complete this Veteran's Preference Form and attach a copy of your DD-214 with your application.