Coeur d'Alene City Hall - Old Council Chambers
710 East Mullan Avenue
May 8, 2013 - 5:30 p.m.
- Roll Call
- Conflict of Interest
- Public Comments
- Approval of April 2013 Meeting Minutes
- Bike to Work Week - May 13 - 18
- Movie Night Presentations with Police Department
- Color Coding Bike Lanes
- Young as a Bike Blvd
- Crosswalk Flag Project Update
- Subcommittee Reports
- Trails and Bikeway Master Plan
- Round Table
- Next Regular Meeting: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, at 5:30 p.m. Old Council Chambers
City of Coeur d'Alene will make reasonable accommodations for anyone attending this meeting who requires special assistance for hearing, physical or other impairments. Please contact Shana Stuhlmiller at (208) 769-2240 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting date and time.
An archive of the Ped/Bike Committee minutes may be viewed by clicking here. All documents are in .pdf format. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here to go to Adobe to download it free of charge.